LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

The nazi player: frende.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B 905

05-26-2010

Today i played 5v5 with randoms. I got frende in my team. It doesnt matter, that he was a feeder. He started to flame, then to feed on puprose, an at last: to make a nazi cross... He was spamming using allerts on minimap too. What we, normal players could do to remove those kind of... (use your word) ? smile.gif.

Screen:

Sir Mix A Lot

05-26-2010

you can /ignore <champion name> or /mute <champion name> to not see there texts any more. Always do that to people who whine etc. It's a bless ^^

although you can't really ignore that structure of wards that easily, but I just thought I'd give you a tip.

Also the only way to try an deal with this = Report them to RIOT.

An???us

raf.png s1Gold.png

05-26-2010

Pure win

Nothing more to say

/close
/win

Jdawg

05-26-2010

Lmao right now. I am one of the reasons this dude started playing.

EDIT: To be honest, i don't think he's not the only "nazi" player in this community. And what k0sta says here is true, it's a symbol of rising power.

K0sta

s1Gold.png

05-26-2010

Swastika is not a nazi exclusive symbol.

ticko

05-26-2010

I quote Wikipedia

Quote:
The swastika (from Sanskrit svástika स्वस्ति&#2325wink.gif is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (&#21328wink.gif form or its mirrored left-facing (&#21325wink.gif form. Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic period in Ancient India. It occurs mainly in the modern day culture of India, sometimes as a geometrical motif and sometimes as a religious symbol. It remains widely used in Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Though once commonly used all over much of the world without stigma, because of its iconic usage as Hakenkreuz in Nazi Germany the symbol has become stigmatized in the Western world, notably even outlawed in Germany.

Sux for you, dear OP that [***] is an hindu friend of mine that was just praising the sun.

Tecumseh

05-26-2010

No naming and shaming on the forums.

Nazi content not welcome either

Tecumseh

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-pgctb · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.