LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Sub forum request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ingolf

s1Gold.png s2Diamond.png s3Diamond.png

05-25-2010

Hi forum moderators

I'd like to request an anime subforum. I used to play DotA a lot and participate in the forum community a lot as well, and the anime forum is and always has been very successful for anime viewers. I doubt I'm the only LoL player that enjoys watching animes and swimming through the neverending pool of series alone is exhausting. I'd like an easy accessible place to talk about and discuss things about the genre. Is it possible you could create such a subforum?

Messy Herring

05-25-2010

If they do this it will lead to more and more ppl wanting subforums and the reason will be : 'Because there is a anime subforum'. Its a nice thought but i think its not possible here. If you find some1 to chat about anime, redirect them to your favourite anime forum and you can chat there smile.gif

Ingolf

05-25-2010

I don't think that that'll be the case though. It's pretty standard for a lot of gaming forums to have an anime section as well. That's what I've experienced on many of my previous forums anyway.

Reason Hmmer

raf.png s1Platinum.png

05-25-2010

This could be arranged.

Once they take care of all the + important issues i will suggest they take a look at this thread for u smile.gif

BurntFaceMan

05-25-2010

Quote:
Hmmer:
This could be arranged.

Once they take care of all the + important issues i will suggest they take a look at this thread for u smile.gif

Hmmer has spoken. So you wish, so it will be done. Apparently someone out there listens to him.

Back to the topic. Anime Sub-Forum? This is a GAME FORUM. Anything not related to the game goes in Random Chat.

Wish Granted.

05-25-2010

whata bout the, Off Topic forum? o.O
just add a tag to the threads.. like the ones " [FAQ] question "

RMW Eksrow

05-25-2010

If it's artwork of LoL i stand behind it.
If it's just anime, then **** it. there are millions of anime discussion forums already.

ogur

raf.png

05-26-2010

Game Suggestion Subforum, that's what we need. For random suggestion, ideals about new maps, champions, items etc, so these topic would not appear in other subforums and make mess.

Ingolf

05-26-2010

Ya and that too. But I still want an anime sub forum, it works perfectly over at DotA Allstars and I miss that a lot -.-.

BurntFaceMan

05-26-2010

This is a GAME FORUM. Anything not related to the game goes in Random Chat.

Wish Granted.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-4it3j · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.