LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Sub forum request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ingolf

s1Gold.png s2Diamond.png s3Diamond.png

05-26-2010

Okay let me ask you this. If this is a "GAME FORUM" why do we have a random chat at all? If we have a random chat, why can't we have an anime forum? It's simply a request to keep both an anime section and a random chat section more neat instead of clustered and drowned. What I and hopefully someone else think are interesting posts would be drowned in posts like "Sure is RANDOM in here" and "Just a random new thread lol.".

Sir Mix A Lot

05-26-2010

Make an anime thread here and see it fail, that's why a subforum of whole anime would be even more fail.

Also: I want a subforum for poop fetishes. Why? Because we got a RANDOM CHAT subforum!! I love my reasoning...
Random chat subforum = all other stuff people want to talk about so we get whiners of our backs asking for other subforums not gamerelated. (imho)

Ingolf

05-26-2010

Oh and an edit to OP: When I say anime I mean anime & manga of course.

Ingolf

05-26-2010

http://www.playdota.com/forums/

See, now that's a good and well functional forum.

Nymphh

s1Gold.png

05-27-2010

Anime ftw, but i mostly read manga though.
Would love to talk with some people about One Piece, or Fairy tail, etc biggrin.gif

Ingolf

05-27-2010

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. Finally some support from someone that gives a **** -.-'.

BurntFaceMan

05-27-2010

Quote:
Ingolf:
Okay let me ask you this. If this is a "GAME FORUM" why do we have a random chat at all? If we have a random chat, why can't we have an anime forum? It's simply a request to keep both an anime section and a random chat section more neat instead of clustered and drowned. What I and hopefully someone else think are interesting posts would be drowned in posts like "Sure is RANDOM in here" and "Just a random new thread lol.".

We have random chat because people like you want to talk with fellow lol players about other similar interests such as anime. And since its fairly easy to make a Title state what the thread is about, you shouldnt have any problems finding your own or other anime threads.

A whole separate section of the forum isnt needed for Anime, Music, Books, Religion or anything else not LoL-related because their sub-forum is here. In Random Chat.

I really cannot make it any more simple than that.

If you arent pleased with that, may I suggest you go to an anime website to get your anime chat needs? Or are you in there already, petitioning for a LoL subforum?

Ingolf

05-27-2010

If more people than the same close-minded person could give some inputs that'd be good. If hardly any forumers are interested in animes/manga than I'll withdraw and spend my time on other forums. They say the grass is always greener on the other side.

Rivia

s1Gold.png

05-27-2010

Quote:
Ingolf:
Hi forum moderators

I'd like to request an anime subforum. I used to play DotA a lot and participate in the forum community a lot as well, and the anime forum is and always has been very successful for anime viewers. I doubt I'm the only LoL player that enjoys watching animes and swimming through the neverending pool of series alone is exhausting. I'd like an easy accessible place to talk about and discuss things about the genre. Is it possible you could create such a subforum?

Ezreal would aprove this.

I would too.

BurntFaceMan

05-27-2010

Quote:
Ingolf:
If more people than the same close-minded person could give some inputs that'd be good. If hardly any forumers are interested in animes/manga than I'll withdraw and spend my time on other forums. They say the grass is always greener on the other side.

I'm close minded because I gave you a reasonable explanation to your request? You refuse to look at my example. I wouldnt go into a forum for a game and ask that there be a sub-forum made for something I was particularly a fan of, like Child Care. However, I would go into their random chat section, and like many other people, post a thread about my interest in the hopes of attracting other like-minded people. In the event of this failing, I'd find myself a forum which dealt directly with my interest and spend happy hours there.

I'm sorry, I dont think I'm being close minded, I just dont see how having two tabs open is so much of a hassle. And surely, for your benefit, the discussions about anime would be of a higher grade in actual anime forums?

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-5ndz7 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.