LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Post your pics!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurntFaceMan

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Lol with the girl jealousy. Seriously, why even care what anyone else thinks? The chances of actually meeting any one of us are slim to none. Unless, like me, you live in Tamworth, which is near Birmingham. Aha. I do have another question for you Kay, can you really skateboard?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azazel23

raf.png

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
PrincessKay:
Well whatever, wasn't gonna post because of how pretty Azazel is but whatever. I'll even do a q/a like her.

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/Meepos/32071_100840779966479_100001216712884_3021_5146017_n.jpg
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/Meepos/32071_100839869966570_100001216712884_2993_7335470_n.jpg

1. I live in England, Birmingham but I was born up north <3
2. I'm 19.
3. Yes I am a girl.
4. No I am not interested in randomers adding me. Most of you know me from irc or xarom anyway.
5. Yes I am taken. <3 Xuno
6. The pics are from 3-6 months ago. I have a fair few more body mods now <3


yay! I knew my nagging would work, ty for posting and I was right! You are pretty smile.gif <33

Quote:
SharpshooterUK:
here is an x-ray tongue.gif

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7655/screws.jpg


Ouch looks painful dood frown.gif

Quote:
SharpshooterUK:
Wait, so in xarom there is a scouser and a northerner converting to being a brummie redface.gif

checks keys and wallet tongue.gif


heyy tongue.gif

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Die Hard

s1Gold.png s3Platinum.png

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
PrincessKay:
Well whatever, wasn't gonna post because of how pretty Azazel is but whatever. I'll even do a q/a like her.

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/Meepos/32071_100840779966479_100001216712884_3021_5146017_n.jpg
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/Meepos/32071_100839869966570_100001216712884_2993_7335470_n.jpg

1. I live in England, Birmingham but I was born up north <3
2. I'm 19.
3. Yes I am a girl.
4. No I am not interested in randomers adding me. Most of you know me from irc or xarom anyway.
5. Yes I am taken. <3 Xuno
6. The pics are from 3-6 months ago. I have a fair few more body mods now <3





Ehm. How dare you dislike your appearance in some way?Stop speaking heresy, you are very cute, and no less than azazel atleast biggrin.gif

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAxeffect

Junior Member

08-27-2010

Azy asked me <_< rolls eyes~

Girl powah!

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n16lxl&s=4


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enex93

Junior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
PrincessKay:
Well whatever, wasn't gonna post because of how pretty Azazel is but whatever. I'll even do a q/a like her.

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/Meepos/32071_100840779966479_100001216712884_3021_5146017_n.jpg
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/Meepos/32071_100839869966570_100001216712884_2993_7335470_n.jpg

1. I live in England, Birmingham but I was born up north <3
2. I'm 19.
3. Yes I am a girl.
4. No I am not interested in randomers adding me. Most of you know me from irc or xarom anyway.
5. Yes I am taken. <3 Xuno
6. The pics are from 3-6 months ago. I have a fair few more body mods now <3


haha finally, see nothing bad happened biggrin.gif

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrincessKay

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
BurntFaceMan:
Lol with the girl jealousy. Seriously, why even care what anyone else thinks? The chances of actually meeting any one of us are slim to none. Unless, like me, you live in Tamworth, which is near Birmingham. Aha. I do have another question for you Kay, can you really skateboard?


If you knew what went on today then you'd understand. As an aside I don't live toooo far from you or Tohrazer's girlfriend. Might be worth getting together before I go to uni in Luton <3

As an aside I can skate vert. :P I don't "do" street skating :P

Quote:
Enex93:
haha finally, see nothing bad happened biggrin.gif


ty :P

Quote:
Azazel23:
yay! I knew my nagging would work, ty for posting and I was right! You are pretty smile.gif <33

Thank you so much. Please can you re-add me as a friend? We've had a rough day but I want to apologise to you and thank you, in public if needs be.

What we've both done has made me realise how much I love Xuno. For that you deserve commending.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingPrawn

raf.png

Member

08-28-2010

Quote:
PrincessKay:
Well whatever, wasn't gonna post because of how pretty Azazel is but whatever. I'll even do a q/a like her.

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/Meepos/32071_100840779966479_100001216712884_3021_5146017_n.jpg
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/Meepos/32071_100839869966570_100001216712884_2993_7335470_n.jpg

1. I live in England, Birmingham but I was born up north <3
2. I'm 19.
3. Yes I am a girl.
4. No I am not interested in randomers adding me. Most of you know me from irc or xarom anyway.
5. Yes I am taken. <3 Xuno
6. The pics are from 3-6 months ago. I have a fair few more body mods now <3





Let me just ask you this? Why did you make a "q/a" which noone asked for. Why would we even care the slightest amount?
Also, even though it's just a pic I can see that you ride your board extremely sketchy. Please, learn to ride it before taking "c00l p1cs f04r m41 fr3ndz tu c lulz ^_^ so kawaiiiiii"......... GOD.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharpshooterUK

Senior Member

08-28-2010

Quote:
KingPrawn:
Let me just ask you this? Why did you make a "q/a" which noone asked for. Why would we even care the slightest amount?
Also, even though it's just a pic I can see that you ride your board extremely sketchy. Please, learn to ride it before taking "c00l p1cs f04r m41 fr3ndz tu c lulz ^_^ so kawaiiiiii"......... GOD.


1. she isnt the only one to have done it.
2. it's probably to stop all the lame sleazing most of the adolecent boys on the internet seem to be so fond of. give the answers now, save yourself being asked it 247 times.
3. why does it bother you so?
4, i know nothing about skateboarding, but she isnt falling off in the pic, and thats a **** sight more than i could manage, so it gets props from me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andrju

s1Gold.png s3Gold.png

Junior Member

08-28-2010

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=936&id=100001421520815&ref=fbx_album&fbid=100257606698290#!/photo.php?pid=144532&id=100000440150797&ref=fbx_album&fbid=105711662786838

Gruby skurwiel I mean I'm fat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azazel23

raf.png

Senior Member

08-28-2010

Quote:
KingPrawn:
Let me just ask you this? Why did you make a "q/a" which noone asked for. Why would we even care the slightest amount?
Also, even though it's just a pic I can see that you ride your board extremely sketchy. Please, learn to ride it before taking "c00l p1cs f04r m41 fr3ndz tu c lulz ^_^ so kawaiiiiii"......... GOD.


How dare you. Sure no one asked her to make a q/a, but im sure she's in the same position as I. We're tired of answering basic questions every day, so it's better if we jus post them here. I can't speak for the rest of the community, but I care that she posted it and think its nice. I don't know what your intentions are, but I find what you said childish and insulting.

Quote:
Andrju:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=936&id=100001421520815&ref=fbx_album&fbid=100257606698290#!/photo.php?pid=144532&id=100000440150797&ref=fbx_album&fbid=105711662786838

Gruby skurwiel I mean I'm fat.


'You must be logged in to see this page' frown.gif

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-6s32v · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.