LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Portuguese players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IxidorRS

06-04-2010

Para uma boa equipa e eventuais torneios, estoua procura de 2 jogadores, portugueses, bons acima de tudo, para jogar na minha equipa. Necessitamos de um Veigar e de um Heimerdinger. Para me contactarem mandem me um email sff. [email][email protected][/email]

J0rGe

06-04-2010

Não percebo o facto de procurares apenas esses 2 champions.

IxidorRS

06-04-2010

Porque já temos 3 personagens e decidimos que a melhor equipa terá esses champions

blackypt

06-04-2010

lol
mas de kualker maneira maior parte dos players tugas nao postam aki eu tbm nao conheço nenhum tuga ke jogue com o heimer btw
gl hf a criar a team biggrin.gif

Reason Hmmer

raf.png s1Platinum.png

06-04-2010

Ola tugas.

I believe it is agains't the rules to speak foreign language in the English forums.

Sorry...

Tecumseh

06-05-2010

English only in the English forums please

Tecumseh

J0rGe

06-05-2010

Sorry Tecumseh.

IxidorRS, only recruiting a certain champion, will not make your team better. Veigar is very dependent on his ultimate.
I think you should be open minded. Check http://www.mobafire.com, they have some guides about winning teams.

Lyptical

06-09-2010

hi, i'm portuguese and i have veigar bought (need to practice him more) and i play really well with heimer I only lost one time with he but i didn't bought him yet but he will be my next champ to buy...

something pm me wink.gif

i also have nunu and katarina

xDOGMANx

raf.png

06-10-2010

Jast test )

IxidorRS

06-13-2010

Great lyptical, can you add me on LoL? -> IxidorRS <-

And we'll see if you're good enought, ok?

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-70mnm · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.