LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Cant Log In

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DanielReikop

01-24-2013

I tryed to log in but the new Riot client says that my username or password is wrong. But with the Boompjes iLoL client I can log in.I play on EUNE. I dont want to make a new account to play on Riots LoL client because on EUNE I am level 28 and I have many champions and skins so I cant make a new account and I dont want to lose my old account.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchman

01-24-2013

Right now you can only play on the PBE servers. Later Riot will open up the other servers, just as EUNE.

Everything you need to know is written on boompje.net

Zacbal

01-25-2013

Hey Boompje, is it safe to use iLoL?

Boompje

Senior Wrenchman

01-25-2013

Quote:
shox4455:
Hey Boompje, is it safe to use iLoL?

Yes

Raz0r Legacy

01-26-2013

Quote:
DanielReikop:
I tryed to log in but the new Riot client says that my username or password is wrong. But with the Boompjes iLoL client I can log in.I play on EUNE. I dont want to make a new account to play on Riots LoL client because on EUNE I am level 28 and I have many champions and skins so I cant make a new account and I dont want to lose my old account.

In order to play on Riots client you have to make a PBE account. You will be able to login with your EUNE account when the client goes live. Right now its only available for PBE
to find the bugs and patch them. If you want to play on the mac client now just go and make a new account for PBE. Your EUNE account will work after the patch goes live where in the settings of the client you will be able to choose EUNE. You need a separate account to play PBE for all clients.

f1ftw123

04-01-2013

I can log in to the League of Legends home page but i cant log in on the actual game, please help me!

by jose

05-17-2013

me to cantlog in in the game but in pvp.net home page i can log in! help me please

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-fegzu · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.