LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Why do people hate the champ master yi?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rsnail

06-07-2010

I play master yi sometimes and people do intend to queue dodge me because i chose him-.- Why? =p =p =p

5p0ng3b0b

s1Gold.png

06-07-2010

It's very simple actually. Because Master Yi is bad.

Rsnail

06-07-2010

Quote:
5p0ng3b0b:
It's very simple actually. Because Master Yi is bad.

Ok =p

Zura

06-07-2010

.... yi fails with the wuju ! i play him too but i am not you ! so ... muahaha biggrin.gif

Rsnail

06-07-2010

Quote:
Zura:
.... yi fails with the wuju ! i play him too but i am not you ! so ... muahaha biggrin.gif

I don't play him that much. I like jax,fiddle,Twitch,Twisted fate

MelGibson

s1Gold.png

06-07-2010

Actually master yi is viable now, Check out AP yi, best to lane with soraka or taric

Suolestaja

06-07-2010

Well.. if u can build it right+farm in forests / lanes alone.. Yi will kill 2 in few second with 2.50 att speed and around 800 crits ^^ With cleanse..

And what comes ability yi. It's good, also played 7 times won 7 times ^^
But all should ignore that "its bad" I can say kata is bad? or shen is bad tank? It's about team not champ.

Zankreth

raf.png

06-07-2010

cause he sucks

KiChEr

s1Gold.png

06-07-2010

Quote:
Rsnail:
I play master yi sometimes and people do intend to queue dodge me because i chose him-.- Why? =p =p =p

too squishy.

KS Matsay

06-07-2010

I think the reason why people hate Yi so much is because one way or the other, he always ruins the game. When a Yi is on your team, there are only two outcomes :

1/ The player playing him sucks at it AND/OR the enemy team knows how to counter him properly
=> Your Yi gets CC'd a lot, can't do anything, feeds like a cow, and most of the time ragequits. Your game is ruined.

2/ The player playing him is actually good AND/OR the enemy team has no clue how to counter him
=> Your Yi hits lvl6, casts his ulti and gets a double kill in his lane, pushes to the tower, casts ulti again and destroy it, goes jungling while the ulti is on cd, then moves to another lane and repeats. You and the rest of your team feel useless and get real bored because he's making all the kills, destroys all the towers, and all in all doesn't seem to need a team at all, except maybe to keep people busy during the 2 minutes and a half it takes him to push an entire lane. Your game is ruined.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-1j6en · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.