LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

LoL won't open?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vidleif

03-20-2013

When I open LoL after the patch, I can't get past the LoL Launcher. I click the League of Legends icon, get the launcher up, click play, and nothing happens. The launcher just disappears. League of Legends doesn't show up on my Cmd+Alt+Esc window, and when I try to launch it again it tells me that "Another instance of the launcher is running. Do you want to terminate it?"

After this, I can press cancel or ok. If I press cancel, it just goes away, and if I press ok the launcher jumps up and I can click play. If I click play, the launcher disappears and nothing happens.

Anybody else getting this? I tried getting on LoL today and it just wouldn't work.

MrRahu

03-20-2013

After problem with patching i have got new one. Client wont open. I click on LoL icon and client immediately closes, I cant do nothing.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

nortn

raf.png s1Platinum.png s3Platinum.png

03-21-2013

i have same problem after patch

DatFreezer

03-21-2013

Bump

BlowDoja

03-29-2013

o didn't see this i'm having the same exact problem.

TSM Erza

Recruiter

04-02-2013

I wish Riot would read the forums for once :/ I haven't played this game for 4 days now because I cannot update. It always fails!!

Ukrainian Dude

05-18-2013

I have same problem i just cant open lol, it start and then shut down like in 0.2 sec

there is 100 threads with this problem ? riot fix this plz

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-5uywt · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.