LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Mac client wont start up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jakub Lothar

s3Gold.png

04-09-2013

Hi there!

I got a 10.7.5 system and while i try to run thy client to install the game i get this message:
"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

What can I do?

Cheers
Jakub

AlexY2K

04-10-2013

well i'm glad i'm not the only one, i've been having the same issue since this morning update. i hope it gets fixed automatically i dont feel re-downloading and re-installing the whole game frown.gif

Jakub Lothar

s3Gold.png

04-12-2013

Hey man,

I copied the lol client to the app catalog (so it would appear in the lanch pad). That helped me and it works fine now.

Cheers
L

Mangzo

04-23-2013

i had the same problem, did what Jakub Lothar did and it works for me aswell. thanks ^_^

Unicorn Slayer

s3Gold.png

04-29-2013

I had the same problem earlier, only thing is I do have the LoL client in the Applications folder. I tried uninstalling the game and installing it again, but it's just stuck on calculating differences now, and it won't start downloading the patches. Someone please help

smoochy1

07-18-2013

Quote:
jakub lothar:
hey man,

i copied the lol client to the app catalog (so it would appear in the lanch pad). That helped me and it works fine now.

Cheers
l

what did u do ?????

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-fyn07 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.