LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

mac client problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wikilius

04-23-2013

hi everybody
i and some more players have big problem. when you play suddenly is show you reconecting without any reason and if you want to reconnect, you cant. only what can you do is restart your mac and than it work but why this happend only on mac and in every game. (sometime more then one time in one game)

if you can help me and my friends pls tell what to do

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunDa3Cow

04-27-2013

well... how should i put this, it's actually about your internet speed or your computer specs. sometimes in occasionally you put graphic on medium you get weird thing showing on your screen but right when you change it back to high it's good so anything is possible try managing your interfaces and settings it might help ^^ good luck

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-66agm · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.