LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

I Cant do anything with my MAC Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImRichBitch

s3Gold.png

04-29-2013

Hi guys, so today for no reason at all, its SO random since ive never had any issues with LOL, on windows or MAC, anyhow, I decided to open lol and at step 2/2 33% it said unspecified error occurred lala so on, and its not working, i tried reinstalling it and now when i open the patcher it doesnt even load, i couldnt send logs, i cant repair it, its ****ed up??? what the hell happened, there is no reason why it shouldnt work, there is not patch or anything, it worked earlier today.

macaRena

04-29-2013

Same here.. This sucks. It's working fine on pc's just the Mac servers having a bit*h fit.. It won't even load for download and my Mac gets really really slow!

ImRichBitch

s3Gold.png

04-29-2013

I dont know what it is, worked this morning and its the brand new mac pro so its not the laptop for sure! I looked all over the forum and I found no solutions, really suprised why noone has a solution to this... COMEON LoL PEOPLE!!!! whats going on here :S I want to playyyyyyy

macaRena

04-29-2013

Quote:
ImRich*****:
I dont know what it is, worked this morning and its the brand new mac pro so its not the laptop for sure! I looked all over the forum and I found no solutions, really suprised why noone has a solution to this... COMEON LoL PEOPLE!!!! whats going on here :S I want to playyyyyyy

It's something with the logs.. I checked the logs and it says that the folder can't be found, something like that.. LoL is already dropped into my Applications but doesn't seem to solve the problem.. IT WAS OKAY A COUPLE HOURS AGOOOOO

ImRichBitch

s3Gold.png

04-29-2013

Do you know how to add LOL to the Launchpad i read someone did that and it worked, but I cant add it to the stupid launchpad ....

ImRichBitch

s3Gold.png

04-29-2013

The mac client is working again im patching!! too bad i wanted to reinstall it again lol so long way to go but it works!

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-icwrg · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.