LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Us client a-holes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roanp

06-13-2010

Quote:
Jdawg:
I can't simply understand why you want something good out of the most corrupt people of the entire world.

When can I press thumbs up again? I'll set my alarm for it

Familiar Mage

06-15-2010

Well... I guess I can call them YouKnowWhats

Hypocrite FTW! (http://www.americannaziparty.com/about/index.php)

-Fami

Itsyykki

06-15-2010

Someone started to argue with me, that there is polar bears and penguins in Finland :|

Familiar Mage

06-17-2010

Quote:
Itsyykki:
Someone started to argue with me, that there is polar bears and penguins in Finland :|

Rofl! I wish I was there, woulda been hilarious.

-Fami

KS Matsay

06-18-2010

Quote:
Scyza:
This level of ignorance really makes you think the USA are the most self-centered country in the world. They seem to know literally nothing about other countries. Those guys you played with prolly wouldn't even find Europe on a world map :P

Actually, I read a survey once saying that like 70% of Americans around 15 years old can't find THEIR OWN COUNTRY on a world map. Makes you wonder why they even bother to have schools there.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-ov092 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.