LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Going back to Boompje client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominozx

07-03-2013

The client crashes before games for no reason. Crashes during games for no reason. Is ultra slow. I'd argue for the worst client in the world that I have ever heard about is this. Is the boompje client any better?
P.S. Stop being lazy riot and fix your client -.-

Jeaz

raf.png s3Gold.png

07-31-2013

It would be easier for people to help you if actually provided some more information on your problem.

I've logged hundreds of hours with Riots Mac client without a single crash, and stable 60fps, so it does work, at least for some of us. So again, provide more information and maybe someone can help you.

M10barca

s3Platinum.png

08-01-2013

i play on a macbook pro and i never had problems with the client. dont remind me of the boompje days cuz we couldnt play for weeks in some points. take nothing away from boompje and his team who provided us with LoL on mac but the situation now is way smoother and more consistent.

GTX Fnatic

s3Gold.png

Recruiter

08-01-2013

Orc how can you even play when boompje client is down? i cant even install the real riot client cus it stops at archive_165653.raf OMG RIOT FIX THE CLIENT BEFORE EVEN RELEASING A NEW PATCH!!!!!

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-utsup · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.