LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

How would you like THAT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KS Matsay

05-25-2010

So the other day, I was getting a drink with a LoL-playing friend of mine, and we started discussing the game.

And somehow our conversation shifted to another thing we're both fans of : the Marvel Comics universe.. And that's when it hit us : a Marvel based MOBA game would be friggin awesome!

I mean, I've played Xmen Legends and MUA, they're great games, but the co-op mode REALLY sux. And on the other hand, they've been trying to develop a Marvel Universe Online game (WoW style, as i understand it) for quite some years now, but the project keeps getting cancelled. I actually think this is a good thing, coz a WoW style Marvel game? It'll never work. Everyone will just want to play Wolverine, and it won't be fun.

So anyway, a little question to The Man Himself, Sir Guinsoo : you've done a pretty good job working on DotA, and an amazing job creating LoL, so when you get tired of this one, would you please give it a thought?

Hope is keeping me alive.....

Roanp

05-26-2010

Mm, it sounds cool! Though, I don't know much about the Marvel Comics universe, next to the obvious. How many champions would that be? Or they could add some of those chars in this game. Would be cool too! ;D

BurntFaceMan

05-28-2010

Quote:
a Marvel based MOBA game would be friggin awesome!

Yeah it would =]

There was a map on WC3 for X-men, but it wasnt that great...
Quote:
a WoW style Marvel game? It'll never work. Everyone will just want to play Wolverine, and it won't be fun.

Wouldnt it be classes? IE Generic Regen, Generic Optic Blast etc etc... It still wouldnt be as much fun as a MOBA game though, sick of grinding now.
Quote:
How many champions would that be?

Lots. And lots....... and lots.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-d51q1 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.