LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

archive_211316448.raf error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GTX Fnatic

s3Gold.png

Recruiter

08-01-2013

Hey, i tried to download the League of Legends client. when i got to 93% it stopped,and it says applying patches.. and under its on 89% and it says archive_211316448.raf. anyone els got the same problem? i have repaired my client 5 times but still dont work! help please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OuteClan V2

08-02-2013

I got the same problem and I posted a new thread like yours as well. I don't know how to fix it and I am looking for some help too. I have a feeling this "userKernel' might be the troublemaker since I have seen it in other posts making trouble. I have seen quite a lot of posts and to our problem I have found no solutions. Hope someone helps us Hellhawk!

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-0ndx3 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.