LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

The unexpected guest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvadeX

11-21-2014

This happened to me while I was on my vacation to Golden Beach. I stayed in a hotel for the night, in room S1. I was lying on my bed, watching television. Suddenly, I heard a click coming from the door. I turned around, Riven was there. She wore a belt saying "ELO Booster". She slowly pulled her pants down, revealing her fully grown sword. In four quick leaps, she appeared on my bed. I tried to react, but was stunned immediately. Unable to move, I heard her whispering "gl hf" in a quiet, calm tone. The next thing I remember was her thrusting her way into me. I fainted from unbearable pain. I woke up in a different hotel, in room B5, naked. I checked myself in a mirror. My chest had some words written on it with a marker. They read "gg wp"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

11-24-2014

I bet ur a real life virgin.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-y94qq · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.