LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

My new idea for Ranked Solo Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxOnspeed100xX

12-05-2014

Hello everyone,

I was actually thinking of some ways that we can use to make the best out of the ranked queues, or just trying to make it more competitive and fun. sometimes, we do our best and still get a feeding top/mid/bot/jungle that ruins our game, or a flamer "you know", so here are some suggestions of mine that RIOT can use to make the ranked queues more realistic:

1- before picking a champion in a ranked queue, the summoner must complete a number of games with that champion on normal mode (5-10-15-whatever..).

2- cursing during or before the game isn't something we as a community want, riot can make a specific number of curses before getting muted for (5-10-15-whatever mins).

3- i think riot can also use the (most played champions) for each summoner so they make a good matchup. i know we don't always pick the same lanes, but this will make a better team co-operation. for example, a team can include a summoner who has supports as the most played with others who have top/mid/adc/jungle champions as most played, just to make team communication easier.

hope you liked my ideas, Greetings!

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-3b8ow · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.