LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Yxof-The Fox Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P0larBear

raf.png

Recruiter

12-13-2014

Description:
Yxof (=Backword Foxy) is a hunter like Warwick and Rengar.Remember the Foxy the Pirate from the Five Nights At Freddys? Let this champion join to league! This champion is tank and damage(with lifesteal) and a little bit mana.This champion can be played on Top and Jungle or Mid(Rarely).What do you think? it isn't cool!

Lore:
-Editing-

Abilities:

Passive - "I will take up your blood!" This unique Yxof steals health per hit.

Q - "Scarification" This unique Yxof deals damage and steals life.

W - "Speedy Fox" This unique Yxof gets speed for 3 seconds

E - "More Blood!" Yxof do his scary face on enemy for 1 second and stun the enemy champion for 2 seconds

R - "Deadly Fox" Yxof deals more damage and become more tanky

I know the image is too bad. But i am making better.There is the Preview:
http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=86365&stc=1&d=1418483694

biggrin.gif

Yxof_TheFoxHunter_By_Booblablabloombl.jpg.jpg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P0larBear

raf.png

Recruiter

12-13-2014

The Spells I think is too...bad

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-1gy5b · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.