LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Imac 17inch, late 2006.. will it work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lithil

12-14-2014

Hi everybody....

Currently i own Imac early 2006 Snow Leopard.. So as you all know, i cant play Lol in any possible way, i tried wine, tried VirtualBox(i dont want to pay for VMware), nothing works well, with wine i couldn't pass the launch screen, and virtual box just gave me a huge splash of colors, and a 5 fps.....

But i can get my hands on to Imac late 2006, 17 inch, so i can install Lion onto it..

My question is will mac client work on Imac late 2006, Lion, 17 inch(the reason im highlighting this is that 17 inch has ATI Radeon x1600/128 MB, and 20 inch has 128 Or 256, depending.. )

will ATI radeon x1600/ 128 MB support LoL?

i Hope for a quick answer, and thx in advance, but as things are looking now, im seeing myself buying a new pc, and thats really sad, i dont want to buy a new comp, just to play lol frown.gif....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birth Control

12-17-2014

A quick answer: It will start, but you will experience major lag spikes.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-ctj0g · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.