LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Riot got rid of my RP and IP (plus an icon I bought)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roll4ssasin

12-17-2014

IS this real? They removed the skins that I bought when I had a lot of RP.... But damn.. Thx Riot

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

12-17-2014

Greetings.

Riot has started to remove content obtained through RaF frauds in the past, this also includes items purchased with RP that was obtained through this method.

If the content was gifted to you by a friend that was caught doing RaF frauds, the gifts purchased is also removed.

If you feel that the content was removed by error, please send in a ticket to support here (https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4584). They will recheck your case, and restore the content if it was removed by mistake.

CG Batman

12-17-2014

I had the same issue, but riot also took some of my recently bought rp which i got from gamestop, and i dont really get that. That has nothing to do with RaF, and i dont really see the problem with that. I dont thinks it's fair, and i hope that you feel the same. Hopefully you can see my perspective of this, and will improve your ways of dealing with this situation.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-33qsj · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.