LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Perma ban for no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3V4ST4TOR

02-02-2015

So...
One day I wanted to login and it sad to me that i am perma bannde and told me to go on email to se further info.I got there and it sad that I was perma banned because using 3rd party programs but i only used MK lol i didnt know that was bannable.Or I game my friend acc password and i thought that he isn t using anything.But turns out that he did used 3rd party programs(Bol).We talked about it and he confessted it.So u know I am sad because i had a lot of skins and gave a lot of money on that account.So someone please if u can help me.

-D3V4ST4TOR

Drarder

02-02-2015

what is MK ,what MK do ?

D3V4ST4TOR

02-03-2015

its program for skins and timers for buffs

Drarder

02-03-2015

I quess free skins
you know it's a cheat ?

OnePusOne

02-03-2015

MK LoL is a free 3rd party program program, which includes useful utilites like item recomandations, match history, replay function(wich is broken) and the famous Skin changer.

The thing whit this skin changer is: Only your client sees this. Not the other clients, not even the server.(Simplified: You will see the changes only, not anyone else, including the loading screen change.)

BoL, ofcourse hence the name, it's also a 3rd party program intended for cheating, for short. So it's obvious you would get perma-banned for this reason.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact the riot support.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-5dypn · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.