LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Im searching good team for Youtube videos..!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sWedisHLiZarD

02-04-2015

Quote:
lllaRcHalll:
Hey all mates !

So today i was so bored , to play with too mutch new players, all time was problem ... i have good skills but if you dont have good team you can't do nothing ! so .. thats it ! I dicided to make good team or com ... for home games or match making champ .. pm mee who also is bored and .. we can start ! smile.gif

I'll gladly join in <3 Add sWedisHLiZarD. My main account is on euw http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/21371509. I'm also looking to make youtube videos so make sure to add my eune accout atleast <3
I'll tell you my skype ingame since i don't want my skype to be open to see for everyone

Sulgttera

02-05-2015

lukas432166
this isn't my account though.

lllaRcHalll

02-05-2015

waiting...waiting... waiting... others ..

sWedisHLiZarD

02-05-2015

Quote:
lllaRcHalll:
waiting...waiting... waiting... others ..

I'm sorry but i have school soo yaaa. X) but dont worry as soon as i come home which is about 20-30 min or so I'll accept your friend request X)

DjJesus0419

02-05-2015

Hello,
I'm kindaa good player but someone hacked my account where i was a s2 . And now im lvl 17.... I was s2 but i could be better if i had some great team that wont feed, maybe in gold 4 maybe.. or something . But u decide wink.gif
I might not have all day to play LoL but we can try sometimes oh and im unluckly in EUNE

sWedisHLiZarD

02-05-2015

Quote:
DjJesus0419:
Hello,
I'm kindaa good player but someone hacked my account where i was a s2 . And now im lvl 17.... I was s2 but i could be better if i had some great team that wont feed, maybe in gold 4 maybe.. or something . But u decide wink.gif
I might not have all day to play LoL but we can try sometimes oh and im unluckly in EUNE

One does not simply blame their team...
if they are great players.
Blaming your team won't improve your skills: map awareness, mechanics, thought process or player decision.
Truly good players can utilize their bad and good games and look them over and see their own misstakes to correct their misstakes. Really good players might not even need to record/watch their old games but instead notices their misstakes instantly and keep it in their head and try to correct that error

lllaRcHalll

02-06-2015

post your nicknames or e-mails i will add all in game !

lllaRcHalll

02-06-2015

So Hello agen! smile.gif

Today i add new 3 players sWedisHLiZarD,
Yoavi200127,
Atâ Pujs

so i hope more players will yoin ur team ! im slowly but myking web page for cummunity !

sWedisHLiZarD

02-06-2015

lllaRcHalll is the team like for getting ranking or is it more for fun normals?
Or sweg plays? X)

lllaRcHalll next Keyori inc biggrin.gif

sWedisHLiZarD

02-06-2015

Quote:
lllaRcHalll:
So Hello agen! smile.gif

Today i add new 3 players sWedisHLiZarD,
Yoavi200127,
Atâ Pujs

so i hope more players will yoin ur team ! im slowly but myking web page for cummunity !

Note: I do not have you as a friend online/offline and I've not recived a friend invite D: I feel so left out somehow LOLZ

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-qwkjt · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.