LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Toxic player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invader

02-17-2015

Hello

I played a game (Nemesis mode) the enemy player pick akali for me, and i picked zed for him, we had braum, this guy was raging and harassing me all the time because I picked zed for the enemy player, you can check the chat, I reported him but i know this is not going to ban him, players like him shouldn't exist in this game.

Sorry English is not my native language.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrenalotr

02-17-2015

If he does that a lot, his behavior in the games he was reported in will be evaluated, and he might be punished. Riot punishes consistent bad behavior, not occasional tantrums. If he's consistently raging and harassing others, he will be punished.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-x87m2 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.