LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

free transfers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woutch SVK

02-19-2015

I have question do u think that account transfers will be for free again?

Chime95

raf.png

02-19-2015

Never.

Woutch SVK

02-19-2015

Why?

Shadower

raf.png s3Gold.png

02-19-2015

Why would you transfer? The only reason riot made transfer is because one server had 2 much people (EU West got free EUNE switch, because it was hosting too many players). Same goes when Russian server came out they made free switch to there so server would get some popularity.

P.S. If you guys could be so amazing to check out my league youtube channel I would really appreciate it smile.gif!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaS1uw8gfla5fGYXQkeCKJg

Chime95

raf.png

02-20-2015

Quote:
Woutch SVK:
Why?

Same answer why isn't food in supermarket free or why aren't PC components in tech store free.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-wsfrn · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.