LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Trolls revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoutsoBananaPL

02-19-2015

Guess who trolled this match.
If you see him dodge the queue.

http://s23.postimg.org/l99t5wc17/trolls13.png

For all of you who cry about naming and shaming rule, everyone must be accountable for his actions.

Either way i post a link to another side, outside the forum that u will visit on ur own responsibility, so strictly speaking i dont break any forum rules.

Adrenalotr

02-19-2015

No, you're still revealing his name, so your post might still be deleted.

The weird part is that I don't see your name in there. Why is that?

Let Riot handle his punishment, worry about your own behavior. Like, when you try to oh so cleverly circumvent Riot's rules. Not just being unaware of them, but actually trying to circumvent them. That's like being rude and impolite to your team, but not using any vulgar language. It's still breaking the rules.

Onizuka

raf.png s2Platinum.png s3Gold.png

02-19-2015

You knew about the no naming and shaming rule, yet you decide to break it anyway. This makes anything you say completely irrelevant.

If you believe everyone should be accountable actions, then I would start with you.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-q3o69 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.