LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Becoming ADC main?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi im Samuli

02-20-2015

Hi! I have been playing only Top lane since i started playing League of Legends and i have used a lot of time and ip for learning bruisers, watching videos and tips about top lane, however i'm getting bored of top lane. I feel like top lane is boring farm lane until team fights and even in team fights you just are there for tankyness and guarding your adc. So i have been thinking to become adc main because i feel like good adc's get much more respect, teammates protect you and i feel like u have much more carry potential when being adc and what comes to that boring farm lane thing, well you actually see the damage when game goes on.
So tell me is it worth to suddenly abandon all that time and ("top lane")champions just to start being adc main? (Hope you understand my point because my main language is not English)

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-4b44b · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.