LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

June 2010 top tier champion list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rsnail

06-16-2010

ok this is what i think. Some champs might be in the wrong place but over all it's good HERE YOU ARE! smile.gif The champs are in order from top 2 bot

Annie,Shen,Fiddle,Taric,) Tier 1

Twitch,Malzar,Malphite,Ezreal,Janna.) Tier 2

Amumu,Twisted Fate,Kasadin,Alistar,Jax.) Tier 3

Olaf,Mordekaiser,Siver,Anivia,Nidalee,Tryndamere,Karthus.) Tier 4

Rammus, Zilean,Shaco,Cho Gath,Katarina,Gangplank,Kayle.) Tier 5

Bad line(Tristanna, Ashe,Kennen,Blitzcrank,Corki,Nunu.) Tier 6

Worthless line.... (Akai,Morganna,Singed,Ryze,Teemo,Veigar,Poppy.Udyr.Warwick,Hermidinger,Eveylnn.)

I will be able to explain to anyone why a champ is here and there. :P Some champs can be easily shut down you know.

Wonder Chef

raf.png

06-16-2010

Don't take this the wrong way I'm genuinely asking this, but who are you to post this list? Do you come from a competitive background or something alike?

Rsnail

06-16-2010

Quote:
Wonder Chef:
Don't take this the wrong way I'm genuinely asking this, but who are you to post this list? Do you come from a competitive background or something alike?

No. I just made this for fun :P

Wonder Chef

raf.png

06-16-2010

Well...That's not good

IVIAR

06-16-2010

This tier list is bad. Really. Sorry.

OverloadZ

raf.png

06-16-2010

Quote:
IVIAR:
This tier list is very very very bad. Really. Sorry.

Fixed it for you.

Rsnail

06-16-2010

hmmm ye ok it's bad just a bit of fun =p

RMW Eksrow

06-16-2010

this is bad...

Hedz

raf.png s3Platinum.png

06-16-2010

Quote:
Rsnail:
ok this is what i think. Some champs might be in the wrong place but over all it's good HERE YOU ARE! smile.gif The champs are in order from top 2 bot

Annie,Shen,Fiddle,Taric,) Tier 1

Twitch,Malzar,Malphite,Ezreal,Janna.) Tier 2

Amumu,Twisted Fate,Kasadin,Alistar,Jax.) Tier 3

Olaf,Mordekaiser,Siver,Anivia,Nidalee,Tryndamere,Karthus.) Tier 4

Rammus, Zilean,Shaco,Cho Gath,Katarina,Gangplank,Kayle.) Tier 5

Bad line(Tristanna, Ashe,Kennen,Blitzcrank,Corki,Nunu.) Tier 6

Worthless line.... (Akai,Morganna,Singed,Ryze,Teemo,Veigar,Poppy.Udyr.Warwick,Hermidinger,Eveylnn.)

I will be able to explain to anyone why a champ is here and there. :P Some champs can be easily shut down you know.

Hell...
how can u make this top if u cant write down the names of the camps correctly?
Malzar = Malzahar
Kasadin = Kassadin
Siver = Sivir
K arthus = Karthus
Tristanna = Tristana
Akai = Akali
Morganna = Morgana
Hermidinger = Heimerdinger
Eveylnn = Evelynn

Sorry u got a -1 rate from me... from champ's names to tier lists... all are bad smile.gif...
U took HIGH tier champs and really hard and also fun to play on your bad-useless tier because u probly cant master them

PS: i dont think u played all the champs u write above

Sephirotica

raf.png

Recruiter

06-16-2010

Ok, let me see this...

Annie, Fiddle, Taric, Twitch, Malzar, Amumu, Twisted Fate, Kasadin, Jax. Olaf, Mordekaiser, Anivia, Nidalee, Tryndamere, Karthus. Katarina, Gangplank, Kennen, Nunu, Akai, Singed, Ryze, Teemo, Veigar. Udyr Warwick, Hermidinger, Eveylnn.

Split these into useless and really useless tiers and distribute remaining champions around random tiers and you wont be as wrong as you are.
Most of these top can be countered too easily with a proper item (oracles, wards, executioners calling), positioning (to avoid bad-ass ulties), cleanse (to avoid some even more badass ulties), Exaust (to shut down some of them totaly) or an interupt in a form of silence/stun to shut down their "avoid or die" move.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-ehd8p · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.