LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

Friend says Janna is more skillful then shen? o.O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rsnail

06-17-2010

How could janna be less cheap then shen? Sure shen is a good tank and has an AoE taunt and good ultimate and a (useful) shield as his W.While janna has a heal and slow and hurrican and a shield.:-/ Which champ is more skillful? i think it is shen :/

Messy Herring

06-17-2010

Can't really compare it. They are two very different classes, it just depends on your playstyle.

FusterCluck

06-17-2010

Both are easy and OP

Familiar Mage

06-17-2010

Rsnail... Take a brake from creating 50,000 threads will ya? You dont get a reward for it...

-Fami

Rsnail

06-18-2010

I know you don't get an award ^^ i make these threads about questions and talks. :P have a nice day smile.gif

FIawIess

raf.png s1Gold.png s3Platinum.png

06-18-2010

janna and shen come from different classes. you can't really compare apples with oranges. but in MY opinion janna > shen. a timed hurricane can mess up the enemy team.
also you can create a thread named something like "rsnail's questions about this and that" instead of creating 10 threads/day.

my 2 eurocents

Syangami

raf.png

Recruiter

06-18-2010

it depends on the user smile.gif it always have. A champion is only that OP how is the user.

FusterCluck

06-18-2010

Quote:
Syangami:
it depends on the user smile.gif it always have. A champion is only that OP how is the user.

Janna and Shen are OP whoever plays it

Project Insanity

06-19-2010

Quote:
FusterCluck:
Janna and Shen are OP whoever plays it

Neither of them are OP, l2p.

Luxxie

raf.png

Emissary of the League

06-19-2010

In terms of skill needed, Janna>Shen by a long shot.

If Shen hasn't got his ult up, all he's got to worry about is aiming one of the easiest 'skillshots' in the game.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-oppai · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.