LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — EUNE

A little fairy tale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dart89

06-21-2010

Hey everybody! I'm here today because its 4:57 in the morning, and i can't freaking sleep. So i might as well do something (extremely) retarded. I have decided to bestow upon you all a great fairy tale. (any similarities with Disneys or the folks tale Cinderella is completely coincidental)
Sorry for the bad english, i'm tired <.<

The Little Metal Boot:

Here begins a story about love and sadness, a story of the poor and the rich, a story about a girl and her evil family - a story, about Mordekaizer.

Once upon a time in the land of LoL, a little ironman named Mordekaizer was born to a rich family. However, his now slain father had married an overpowered and haughty woman, who had decided to make Mordekaizer her own personal slavegirl. And there was nothing to do, for this evil stepmother had gained 20 stacks allready.
Every day, Mordekaizer was forced by his stepmother and stepsisters to put on his hello kitty apron, and do the daily jours. And he wasn't even allowed to listen to Heavy Metal while doing them frown.gif. If only he could listen to a bit of Metallica, or a little Black Sabbath, the days wouldn't be so hard to endure.
There wasn't a single moment of peace. Whenever Morderella, as his sisters caller him, had some spare time, the sisters would summon him to do their bidding. Kill this plague rat, buy that ward, or help with that buff. It was extremely tiring. The only thing keeping him going, was the thought of him loveinteresst - Prince Gragas. Every night he would gaze upon the castle, and wonder how it would be to live there.
But one day, his dreams got a gimpse of reality. Mordekaizer had gotten up early that day, to check his email. And there he saw a friend referral to a ball on the castle.
Mordekaizer shrieked with joy - finally he could /d all day with prince Gragas. He started to make an armored dress with his mouse and bird friends. When he was finished, Mordekaizer went humming cheerfully down the mainhall, alerting his sisters to his cheerfull mood. The sisters stormed up the stairs, took Mordekaizers invitation, and with their armor penetration runes - ripped his armored dress to shreds.
They then laughed all the way to the castle.

Mordekaizer was outdoors, looking at the festive castle. Oh how he longed to go to the ball, and dance with the handsome prince Gragas. But sadly, the dress was now ruined by the evil sisters. So Mordekaizer lowered his 3 meters tall body, and began to cry big shreds of metal. Now, all his dreams were lost - But then, something strange happened. Above Mordekaizers head, a big swirling orange sphere had appeared, and about 1,5 seconds later. A little man in a wierd outfit had appeared. He said "oi, my name is Twisted fate, and i have come to gank you little girl". "Oh go ahead, i have nothing to live for anyways. My sisters has taken away my only chance of a life in glamour with my prince" But Twisted Fate found it more amusing to grant Mordekaizer his wish, and bestowed upon him a mighty fine dress. But there was a condition: Mordekaizer would have to return from the castle before midnight, or else Evelynn would try to gank him. So Mordekaizer bought an Oracles elixir, and hurried of to the castle.
Here he /d ed ever so happily with Gragas. Because of all the fun he was having, he completely forgot the time, and when the clock struck 24:00, he could see evelynn sneaking up on him. So he started to port back home, but could he make it? YES! but in the process he had lost his mercury threads.

The next morning, the prince himself visited Mordekaizers home, looking for the owner of the threads, and the conquerer of his blubber heart. But both of the sisters allready had boots, and surely they knew that 2 boots didnt stack. But there was one without boots - Mordekaizer. And when Gragas found out, they married and lived happily till they got ganked by fiddlesticks and his crowstom. Fiddlesticks then lived happily ever after, knewing that he would be feeded greatly in this match, where two of his opponents had been doing everything else than getting exp.
ALL HAIL FIDDLESTICKS

The end....
Sorry....That was retarded and faggy, but hey! its morning now. WUP WUP WUP!

tactile henk

06-22-2010

O.o you should re-write all disney stories this way,
they would be more readable.

*bored as hell* will there be a sequel?
(mundo who is not the tallest but chogath is,(with 7 minions in a forest) who eats the wrong minion and gets stunned) XD

Romian

06-22-2010

He accidentally the whole story :O

An???us

raf.png s1Gold.png

06-22-2010

Quote:
Romian:
He accidentally the whole story :O

I think you forgot a word

danielo89

06-22-2010

p0t has that effect longterm..

Project Insanity

06-22-2010

Quote:
Assault:

Is it.. Orange?

Anyway GG OP, you blew my nexus right up.

Rewrite the little mermaid like this. DO IT.

Also, go any oranges?

aldariz

raf.png s1Gold.png

06-22-2010

Quote:
Assault:

He accidentally the whole word...

Project Insanity

06-22-2010

Quote:
aldariz:
He accidentally the whole word...

This is ridiculous, you must all have HEARD about the word?

Dart89

06-22-2010

what word?

Lets see if i get any sleep tonight :P Rewriting disneys for another community is a tough but rewarding path to take...Also, its a great way to lose track of time.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-nsj68 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.