LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Most kills you have ever gotten in a 5v5 normal game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGotCareless2

08-26-2012

Does 63 assists count? I only had around 6 kills, but my team ended with only 70 something kills, so I was involved in most of them.

Paingwen

08-26-2012

I dont think I've gotten more kills than 20. I get lots of assists but not many kills.

StarWing4230

08-26-2012

30-1-20something with garen no afk's just roflstomping

Urthclaw

s3Gold.png

08-26-2012

My most kills was in a game where I went 33-14 as Twitch, but that wasn't my best game, because of the large amount of deaths. Best game ever was 31-8 as Teemo... only in my first week or so of playing.

wzthegreat

08-26-2012

sadly, 23 kills frown.gif I guess I am not skilled enough to get more, the second most for me was 22 kills, both games were with ezreal, and lost both games... Need more luck tongue.gif

MadManDu

08-26-2012

68 in a 3vs3 with the blind monk, 90 minute game, build was swiftness, and 5 bts...

Quick Rawr

raf.png

08-26-2012

I don't understand the point of this thread... inflate everyone's ego?

I'm not that stellar so I don't have any crazy stats, something like 28-5 on Shyvana just after I learned how to play her by following the example shown by M5 at their first big tournament.

I Love Slurpees

s3Gold.png

08-27-2012

If you say you got more than 25 kills you're either lying or were playing feeders which doesn't count.
Most I've ever gotten is 19/6. Was playing real people not bots or feeders, so congrats to you if you got 50 kills it just means that you need to go to intermediate now instead of beginner, sonny

DeeJayTre

raf.png s3Gold.png

08-27-2012

too many....mhmmmm 49-4-4 Eve pre-nerf stun patch

Exprima

s3Gold.png

08-27-2012

36-19-28 with Amumu. Had the worst possible team that liked to ditch me at teamfights, so yeah still lost that game.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-m77g1 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.