LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Most kills you have ever gotten in a 5v5 normal game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

08-27-2012

why all the furious downvotes lol, one time i went like 52-12 as kat, it was an 80+ minute game, and i didnt even have the most kills

Technician Tim

08-27-2012

Quote:
Phuck Yhu:
If you say you got more than 25 kills you're either lying or were playing feeders which doesn't count.
Most I've ever gotten is 19/6. Was playing real people not bots or feeders, so congrats to you if you got 50 kills it just means that you need to go to intermediate now instead of beginner, sonny

youve never had a game go over 40 minutes have you? when the kill scoreboard looks kinda like 85/70..someones gotten over 25 kills...hell 2 days ago i went 14/0/15 in a 20 minute surrender

Maou

s3Platinum.png

08-27-2012

35-9
28-2
as Varus.

FraggingBard

08-27-2012

Quote:
kingcharles07:
why all the furious downvotes lol

It's in all the front page threads, someone's just going through and downvoting everyone lol

Shashakiko

raf.png s3Diamond.png

Recruiter

08-27-2012

Quote:
FraggingBard:
It's in all the front page threads, someone's just going through and downvoting everyone lol

I did that biggrin.gif

IceDragon16

08-27-2012

36/0/2 as Yi

Mich567

08-27-2012

39/10 and 30/10... they were kinda sucky with the 10 deaths and all because it's still possible to get killed.
Corki and Tryndamere. Tryndamere is WAY too easy. I bet my winning percentage with him is around .800... whenever nobody afks or leaves or anything like that, I usually win. It's easy to farm and get fed with him. Then the enemies are screwed.

Baltheir

08-27-2012

Quote:
Asazen:
Can you beat 32-0-0?

I did, 41/0/14.... well the assists was something like that, definitely over 10 and that was with Udyr.

But you see, you only get that high in Normal games coz they're just full of noobs (or junior gamers if you prefer).
Ranked games is where it's at. It's fun to play against players who are better than you or on the same lvl, that way you get improve much quicker and your always on your toes.

Burt it's nice to play a normal game every now and then especially when your itching for a killing.

Zarioff

08-27-2012

I once did 33/11/4 with Trynd. Haven't played in a while though

Saintspecial

s3Platinum.png

08-28-2012

31/1/12

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-4aw19 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.