LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Froggy DC

08-08-2013

Riven.

She had me at cool-girl-with-huge-blade.

neoxenos

08-08-2013

Currently, my favorite champ is between viktor and nami, and miss fortune. All for different roles but their kits complement my playstyle just so wonderfully. Throwing down a game changing 2 second aoe stun with viktor is just so fulfilling, not to mention winning your lane hard with a champ that hardly anyone plays. With nami, landing those bubbles just feels great, following up with tidal wave and giving the adc a peel without red buff is just wonderful. And the MF ult where I can just stand behind a wall, ult their team down to half health, and then go in and clean up.

Koi Nami Only

08-09-2013

Nami. I like being slippery and hard to catch, granted when I'm not completely out of position.

We Bow To Nobody

08-09-2013

My favorite champion is Singed as well. He deals tons of damage with his fling and poison. Also, you can never gank him after Singed hits 6! It's funny when I win a 2v1 just by running away

Fancy Sea Cow

08-09-2013

My fav champ is Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee doesn't care if you try to run, he just jumps on you and slows you down again.
He also doesn't care if you want your jungle because its his jungle.
Bruce Lee really likes to use his ultimate and get the most amazing penta which I have never done but anyways
Bruce lee is so mobile he just is all over the place which is why I love you Lee Sin <3

Railage

08-09-2013

Rumble.

Because he's an adorable underdog that's fun to play.

ITS AH TRAP

s3Gold.png

08-09-2013

Gentlemen Cho'gath

NOM NOM NOM

MarhsallLee67

08-09-2013

Skarner.

he just walks right into the other team and pulls out the adc without taking more than a scratch.

Velerean

08-09-2013

Explain to me how singed is a "troller"

BasedKumquat

08-10-2013

Darius, he's on dunk team, who doesn't love that?

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-raj89 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.