LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iComeInPeace8

11-25-2013

Wukong is my favorite.
I could go on about everything I like about him. I bought him without caring for his playstyle etc, just because Sun Wukong contains my favorite legends. I got a 1v3 triple kill with him at level one.
There are so many champions that I now main, but I noticed that I will never use any champion as well as I use Wukong. Juking with him makes me feel so pro (though I'm not even close).

Hoboboss

raf.png

11-25-2013

Olaf. He's weak and easily counterable, but the Brolaf skin is my favorite thing and before Riot ruined him with a rework that made him hilariously jukable and situational, he used to be my main. Now I still have to play him periodically for the Brolaf laughs and against certain team comps he's still nice.

Got em

11-25-2013

Hecarim for me.

He was one of my first purchases because of his incredible ability to stick to targets and chase them down. I love playing mobile champions, and his kit is so fun. I main jungle and he is easily my best jungler. He is the champion that I almost exclusively played on my trek out of bronze. I started 3-14 with him in solo queue, then when I realized I was in bronze because I was bad myself, I practiced with him and went on a rampage. 22 wins and one loss at one point, and now since I revisited him, I'm about 35-4 with him, one game out of my silver 3 promos, all the way from bronze v smile.gif.

DancePartyTaco

11-26-2013

Syndra is simply the best.

I never feel like I lost a battle because of someone else. It's always MY fault if I do well or not. Her kit just has a lot of potential and damage. Not to mention she is just a badass. When ever I'm fed with Syndra their whole team will shy away from me.

Feels right man.

PhrozenDragon

11-26-2013

Lux

Land a skillshot and you win.

Boof Wellington

s3Gold.png

11-27-2013

Zac. Because it's not about how much you lift but its about what you look like.

Izbiz

11-27-2013

Quote:
A Mighty Yordle:
Zac. Because it's not about how much you lift but its about what you look like.

"It's not how much you can lift. It's how good you look"

OrderlyAnarchist

s3Gold.png

11-27-2013

Nocturne. Because I powerfarm until six, buying my elder lizard as soon as I can afford it. then when I hit six I ult botlane and one shot the adc.

Also, he's just so damn cool, and his kit is a ton of fun.

NeedsMoreDraven

12-06-2013

I love using zed because he can kill someone so fast and he is A NINJA. What else can you ask for. And also he looks pretty damn cool.

Robotiny

12-06-2013

It's so hard to choose!

I would have to say Fiddlesticks. I've gotten way more laughs at a great crowstorm/fear turning the tide of a teamfight then with any other character.

Fiddlesticks MIA... MIA!!! Caw! Caw!

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-71n8l · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.