LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatestGrep

12-06-2013

SINGED ATW
seriously though there is no better feeling than a fling turret kill

The Milliner

12-07-2013

I love Annie

She can stun like a boss her ult is extremely verstile (tower pushing, massive burst damage, Built in Sunfire) he E is a built in thornmail. She can go anywhere and do just about anything. I have even seen a few awesome ADC Annies due to her stun lock and long range AA. Overall she is a fun champ.

theonesler

s3Gold.png

12-07-2013

12 pages of comments and NO LOVE FOR LEONA?!?!?!

Alright, I gotta represent my bestie who doesn't have testies, Leona. She is my favorite champion.

Leona is an under-appreciated support. If you get comfortable with playing her and timing everything, she is boss in bot lane. She combos well with most ad champs as long as that player is smart. Her Q, E, W, and R abilities are all awesome in their own respect. When you engage a target you have THREE... not one... not two... THREE CC'ing abilities to choose from. Her lockdown potential is ridiculous.

For all these reasons I main Leona. She's my red headed cutie with a booty.

Lance Armschlong

12-07-2013

What other champions do you need other than Pantheon?

The manliest of them all, Mantheon gets the job done, no mess afterwards. With glorious pecs like his, thundering thighs and a bicep the size of 3 melons, its no doubt who you call when you need the ADC killed, as well as the rest of the team.

ovrwrldkiler

12-07-2013

My favorite champion is sivir. I always liked her, even before her many reworks, but this latest iteration just feels....right. Awesome waveclear, good burst for an adc with q+w with ult att speed and a very impactful whole team reposition tool that makes winning teamfights a breeze.

CaysonSnipes

Recruiter

12-07-2013

Its so easy to get penta's with these champs.
Fun
resets on kat
akali ult biggrin.gif
that marksman damage!!

Solo Top Only

12-08-2013

I think i would have to say riven -_-

Ronintoadin

12-08-2013

Toughie. Maokai for story and troll saplings or Zilean for time bomb silliness and the props you get every time you revive a teammate and proceed to wreck face.

Lucant

12-08-2013

Sejuani:

First champ I really gelled with. Plus with the Bear Cav skin is great.

SaxyJon

12-08-2013

Malphite for sure. His ult is a great initiate and escape. He can shut down the adc alone. Plus that natural armor bonus pre-20 helps a lot.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-9jhc5 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.