LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

What's your favorite Champion!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxWulvesxX

12-21-2013

This is going to sound like complete bulls**t, but Rengar FTW! I love using savagery and leaping out, and as they run away they realize too late that they are bola'd, and I already got my finger over the W key. This usually only works late game, but totally worth that feeling of power as you leap onto something. XD

Teysa Karlovv

12-21-2013

Vayne, she's what made me not hate this game (When I first started playing and trying champs I had soo much hatred for the game) then I tried Vayne, loved her, and played her to 30 for the most part. Tumble, her ult, and condemn are just too fun,

Teysa Karlovv

12-21-2013

Visual wise (well I love playing her) Diana, kinda got some lesbian love for the moon lady...

Nowevil

12-31-2013

Renek. Almost my best champ, super strong, and convinces me to stay in teamfights with aoe.

steveelite

01-01-2014

Miss Fortune by far. Her Q is OP as ****, steroid/heal block with W, Strut to give you a chance to chase down low hp enemies, and her ulti is just beast I love using it to snipe low hp enemies hiding behind their tower.

MNVikingsofBOWL

01-01-2014

I would have to say Rumble right now.
Why i love him? oh god. Hes kit is amazing, When your down or lose lane, It doesn't matter! just know how to ult and you will have a great time! And i also love top lane people like jayce lee sin so rumble is a good fit for top lane and i like it

deadwrong340

01-01-2014

What, no love for Gangplank? His ability to remove any cc by eating oranges has kept me alive and given me many second chances, and his passive gets you kills that you normally wouldn't have gotten. Does a 1v2 top and still pushes. He can also be built as a tank rather well if your team lacks one, as he has a good slow and can take a lot of damage. I also like his Q for getting that extra gold when you last hit out of attack range of your opponent, and harassing the heck out of that pesky Reneckton up top with you. His E is great for fast tower dives as well. And last but not least, he a pirate. Yar!!!

laxjoh

s3Gold.png

01-02-2014

Mundo cuz he has purple bewbz

greenMachine85

01-26-2014

Favorite champ...hmmmmmm. Gotta be Talon. The most burst in the game, crazy AOE dmg with his w, invis ganks, DoT with his q which also massivly increases his damage upon activation. All around op and amazing.

AwesomeChad

s3Platinum.png

01-26-2014

1. Vayne
2. deals true damage and has the highest mobility for an adc
3. when that heartseeker skin came out, she shot through my heart.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-4lq01 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.