LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

is vayne op?

Absolutly 201 32.9%
A little 182 29.79%
Not really 138 22.59%
Not at all! 90 14.73%
Voters 611 .

is vayne op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

08-12-2013

Quote:
PlsApport:
So you're saying vayne is the problem and then saying your support is the problem?

I never said Vayne was the problem. I said you can fight her past 6, just make sure she's behind. In games like that 170 adc choice or bot lane compositions don't so much matter as its a 2v1 regardless. There was no way I'd be able to catch up - unless the rest of the lanes performed really well (which is rarely the case). It's very possible to get behind on Vayne or any adc for that matter - team is still a factor and supports are always a factor bot lane.

That last game I could have died a lot less, but I was trying to contribute to teamfights I knew we shouldn't have even been having. I probably should have gone for the split push but they could have basically ignored me and pushed down and gotten nexus before I could get theirs, they were so far ahead.

steveelite

08-12-2013

Quote:
D3ad Puppi3s:
*******http://i48.tinypic.com/24zj31d.png********

above is a pic witch contains the outcome of my last game with vayne. now i have played vayne a lot and im not saying it always turns out like this but most of the time it does. i have seen many bad vaynes also. so i would like your opinions. Is vayne overpowered?

Learn to CS. Vayne is good, but not OP. He is notoriously weak early game, so you must have just been facing noobs. Also, BOTRK is much more viable on Vayne than Thirster.

Sp4rKz

raf.png s3Gold.png

08-14-2013

She is probably one of the hardest ADC top play, along with Draven. She require a very good mechanics to be very effective and her short range let her very vulnrable. She gets countered by almost every other ADC during laning phase if you do it right.

JlZZ ON MY FACE

09-07-2013

Quote:
D3ad Puppi3s:
*******http://i48.tinypic.com/24zj31d.png********

above is a pic witch contains the outcome of my last game with vayne. now i have played vayne a lot and im not saying it always turns out like this but most of the time it does. i have seen many bad vaynes also. so i would like your opinions. Is vayne overpowered?

Why the **** is the pic titled juicy wet queef?

PlsApport

09-07-2013

Quote:
MLG420YOL0SWAG:
Why the **** is the pic titled juicy wet queef?

Those are tags. Anyone can edit them.

Makcim87

09-07-2013

Quote:
steveelite:
Learn to CS. Vayne is good, but not OP. He is notoriously weak early game, so you must have just been facing noobs. Also, BOTRK is much more viable on Vayne than Thirster.

Learn how to gender, Vayne is a She. Also Thirster is really viable on Vayne depending on the situation you are in. Vs a Cait always go Thirster first for the sustain out of the lifesteal and the damage.

Also, Vayne aint really op. Renekton, nuff'said. Ult dive, stun q the ***** is dead.

Vexpus

raf.png

09-07-2013

Once Vayne gets past the 30 minute mark and had time to farm, she is quite the little monster.

daneh

s3Gold.png

Recruiter

09-08-2013

In solo queue she seems to be pretty op because most solo que games dont close out they drag on.

Vocal Trance

s3Platinum.png

10-13-2013

yes

Strilter

10-13-2013

just with every other adc champion she is only op if you let her chill @ the back of the fight doing consistant dmg... sure she does that passive true dmg, + pct dmg cus everyone builds bork on her of course. But like any other carry if you keep her away from your squishes while locking her up long enough to eliminate her from the equation like you do with any other adc...

I mean seriously the only times I see vaynes completely face rolling is when the other team doesn't know how to team fight properly, and any oposing "smart" adc is going to grab cait or trist... cait to shut her down early... trist to completely outrange and out dps her late game.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-9hafd · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.