LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

is vayne op?

Absolutly 201 32.9%
A little 182 29.79%
Not really 138 22.59%
Not at all! 90 14.73%
Voters 611 .

is vayne op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prepaidguy

03-04-2014

Quote:
Romantic Metro:
Vayne is a hyper carry like kog maw. Besides Tumble, condemn (best if into a wall), and summoner spells vayne doesn't have really any escapes. She relies on positioning and correct tumbling during fights. Her team has to protect her and CC correctly. She is weak early game, and while a pain mid game if at least farmed she is containable. It's her late game like Kog Maw. She's pretty weak early game, and that's where she needs to be shut down. Even Late game she's still gonna be squishy to an extent and will get blown up if focused and caught. I don't think she's OP. She's just one of those champs that if played correctly can carry like a boss.

If you are doing well then that usually means you have good mechanics, positioning, timing, and an opportunist. All good attributes. The flip side could also mean you're facing competition that is not use to the finer nuances of the game like focusing, coordinating, and executing plays they need to execute. All in all good job on your Vayne play, I assure you the higher you climb the stiffer the competition will be when you play Vayne. She's a tough S.O.B but can get shut down early, and usually needs to make it to that late game mark to really carry the game in the end.

appart from ezreal e and summoner spells he has no escape. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teysa Karlovv

03-04-2014

Like others say, high risk, high reward, lock Vayne down and she's dead, let her be free ult+tumble in a team fight, your teammates could drop dead easily.

AbsoluteReign

03-05-2014

not really high risk high reward. because she is not very item dependent besides botrk, she will carry late game even if she got destroyed in lane. she has true damage, ad steroid, self peel, she is one of the best duelers in the game, and great kiting. she is one of the few adc that can get destroyed in lane and still come back late game as a monster. shes a lot like nasus. you can kill nasus all day but if he can get a lot of Q stacks it does not matter if you shut him down early game because he will still come back late game as a monster. there is a window of opportunity to beat her as bad as you can before she becomes a monster and that's before she gets her botrk. before she gets it she is very week and any adc should be able to beat her in lane if played correctly.

MaxNightcore

Recruiter

04-25-2014

Quote:
Romantic Metro:
Vayne is a hyper carry like kog maw. Besides Tumble, condemn (best if into a wall), and summoner spells vayne doesn't have really any escapes.

Yeah, you are right, vayne requires good positioning and is hard to master, but having 2 escapes (even if they are short escapes) is actually making her quite mobile. And 2 escapes are actually quite a lot.

The Real Havix

08-26-2014

If you Feed. Expect The Obvious.
I just finished an 11/1/5 game with LUX

Tbarbz

s3Gold.png

08-27-2014

vayne is pretty weak up until she starts getting her bork and other items, most champs can beat her in lane and from atleast my perspective is that most games end before those hyper carries get to that point where they can kill anyone unless they are super fed. All it takes is a little focus or catch or even an exhaust to shut a vayne down just like any other carry.

Healbomber

08-27-2014

Have you ever wanted to watch both ADC and support live on the same screen?

To see how synergy should work and how things should operate?

http://www.twitch.tv/snowmandrules

Come watch, you'll learn a lot.

COWMANOFCOWS

08-27-2014

Quote:
Admiral Taran:
Anyone can be considered op when fed... just last game I carried with Taric lol.

Haha. One of my proudest moments was in an aram game as tarics. We were matched with 4 AD champs. I wiffed my ult but one lucky *bop* after another got me a Quadra Kill!

FuknClownShoes

09-28-2014

every game i have seen save a few with a vayne as adc that team has won.. her dmg is beyond retarded. with extreme haste comes unsurvivable dmg. Jungling Rammus with max armor and buff going (nearly 700 armor) and about 4.5k hp..she tore me down in a matter of seconds.

carrierselendis

s3Gold.png

09-28-2014

Wow I went 15/1 with every single champion I played. OMG every champion is OP Pls nerf Rito.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-ut1hj · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.