LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Cow

s3Platinum.png

06-02-2014

i suck ***** add me on skye "thesexyeric"

peanadie

06-03-2014

thx for the tips!

OMFGWTHLOL

06-04-2014

I jungle alot as well, and CSing tips for a jungler would be to be patient and not try clear it as fast as you can like a camp. Many times a jungler comes into midlane when im playing and clears the lane but only takes 1-3 of the last hit cs frown.gif Keep an eye on the creeps that are being attacked and last hit it only. You get more cs that way and your mid laner doesnt lose out on cs or get bad positioning if you push the lane.

Silver Ashura

06-06-2014

I take Hybrid Pen mid to help with CSing on Champions like Karma and Annie early game.

TGM Quester Pro

06-07-2014

Hey guys, just a quick question,

When you talk about going into a custom game and getting 100 cs by 10 minutes etc., are you meant to have a beginner/intermediate bot in lane against you also or are you meant to just wait for the next wave to come and have their turret destroy your minions?

Thanks!

Lemonster04

06-07-2014

This is not to be a jerk, but you CANT LEARN TO CS, yes, you can develope a SENSE for it, but that doesn't mean you KNOW how to CS. It all depends on what is happening around you. for instance if there are caster minions (like, 3) against one melee minion,(or reversed, you basicly just guess.
But, if you are being attacked by champs (or vice versa), you cant focus on CS

Munchy Ham

06-07-2014

I main jungle and second support although I have to lane and cs time to time. I've just learned champs that are simply easy to cs with. Run ad runes or play champs that farm easily and quickly. Ohh tryndamere...

ScrandHD

06-09-2014

You can also speed up the process of csing by using some of your AOE Abilities, but it would be a waste of mana.

sG MikeSkwenChei

s3Diamond.png

06-09-2014

Practice

BiffKakes

06-09-2014

when i cs i always make sure that i can last hit everything it would be good to go to the bots to pratice this but a good goal to have when CSing is to try to get to 140 by 20 mins for starters i main adc when u get really good try to aim for 200 in 20 mins so on and so forth

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-3jzzx · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.