LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiffKakes

06-09-2014

Quote:
xRoMz:
I remember when i first started the game like a lot of people i was pretty bad at csing. Its just one of those thing that needs a ton of practice. I also recall someone saying getting 100 cs a 15 min was "pro status" lol that's what i aimed for every game. Moral of the story is practice makes perfect.

just go by that and u will do fine

head hunter 06

06-10-2014

**** you riot you ****s all i do is play the game and i get reported but all you know is im reported so now i can speak so i have to ping im trying to say help me i cant so i spam ping for help my jungler does not come im getting moaned at by everyone and then look who gets the rpeort me for apparently being toxic but i can speak in all chat and i still get banned by enemy team sort this **** out riot its perfetic.

Fo Fo Cuddly Poe

Recruiter

06-12-2014

Mid lane bot games is how I am currently learning. 60 cs by ten min to start

InflatableWhales

06-13-2014

Hey. Kill them

MMasterSK

raf.png

06-14-2014

Maining a lane by avoiding damages and making damages to the enemy at the same time is a tactic, and always get last hit from minions for more xp and gold to get ahead of your enemy. If your enemy died, go jungle for a while then come back when the enemy come back. Get the right masteries and runes for your champions is one thing to secure a good victory.

Claytõn

06-15-2014

bump

Professionally

Senior Recruiter

06-15-2014

IMO cs skills come with practice of games, i became better and better and better as I went on

Ndirango

06-18-2014

Amazing ! I just got 3500 RP code for totally FREE ! Come and download code too

>> http://RiotPoint.eu/ <<

Dabombed

06-19-2014

test

Kaaiju

s3Gold.png

06-19-2014

Yo can you guys please fix your servers Im tired of randomly going to 132 and teleporting around and this started happening day before patch and its happening to a TON of NA players and its verty fustrating in ranked Ty

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-2jwgt · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.