LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palet

s3Platinum.png

06-19-2014

Practice

theauger

s3Gold.png

06-20-2014

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/312787/WPQDYl8zd8gEai6dIBcR

relentlesmrk

06-21-2014

There is an app for that. SoloLegend last hitting app. It's not exactly like playing the game, but when your at work or something trying to kill time it's nice. I do 5 minute intervals and went from 60% to a steady 95%-97%. You can set a timer, lives, or just do it endlessly. You can also compete with other people while their in game somehow, but I have never done that before. It also has champion info where you can make notes and other useful things. Very nice app.

Dac Ridergraal

06-23-2014

biggrin.gif

tacojohn37

06-23-2014

i found that when i tried out a new champion(especially ap or tank) that I could go 1v2 against AIs to practice. the only goal is to farm creeps and keep from being harassed too much. don't farm the AIs that's cheating. it helps with timing and positioning. also to get better at farming, don't build AD to practice because "autofarming" doesn't help your last hitting.

ClevouR

06-23-2014

just broaden your horizon and try out some mid or adc and then just play some normals and practice you can still main jungle but at least once a day just go do normal game and play mid or adc, since those lanes are cs intensive

tFORtree

06-26-2014

+1

xVoli Kuma

06-28-2014

Quote:
Quackas:
You can improve your cs by playing more. Their are no short-cuts in league or life.

edit: I suppose I wasn't being very helpful, if you are having difficulty timing your last hits get attack speed marks (most suggest more ad 2 last hit but I find attacking faster will get you more...usually ppl attack 2 soon or 2 late if it is 2 soon you might get another attack in, if attacking 2 late you wouldn't have gotten it with more ad anyways.) or if you cannot win by out cs'in your opponent continually harass them so they are more focused on you than the creeps.

That's actually awful advice and an awful idea. Other champions need to cs as well btw. You wouldn't be getting ad or attack speed (maybe, idk) runes on ap champions, or at least you wouldn't be getting those as a usual cookie-cutter sort of build. Besides, this is about how to get better at the skill of csing, not... whatever this is.

More on topic, really focusing on actual numbers seem to help some people. For example, if you deal 80 damage and the minion has 76 health, it's best to last hit. Others tend to guesstimate the value of their damage and the portion of hp it'll take out of the minion. Basically last hitting when a minion has a low enough portion of hp to be one-shotted. This 'low portion' point should be (generally) when the minion has about 25% hp. It's pretty simple and basic advice, but I hope it's helpful.. I'm sure the other 500 posts have said similar things. Unless I'm completely wrong, then someone teach me to cs. Lol

Sion Or AFK

06-28-2014

Setting up 5v5 team silver or Gold add me!! Zilean or AFK(I dont play zilean) LOL

End of Story

s3Gold.png

06-29-2014

eeek

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-648cy · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.