LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSlapppz

07-05-2014

CS is the biggest ***** in the game, but the most important.

Snii18

07-06-2014

10 CS was the same thing of one kill. So all the CS was important.

Aiai25

07-07-2014

My technique is to hit a minion with full health, and run in a small circle before hitting the minion again. Usually works for me.

Mystogan Zero

07-09-2014

this game is nothing but bull **** 100% bull **** u have have high cs but u will get a ****ty teammate all the ****ing time roit is dumb they dont know ****

bigpogo

Recruiter

07-09-2014

afafaf

IPlyFreChmpTil30

07-10-2014

Quote:
Snii18:
10 CS was the same thing of one kill. So all the CS was important.

Unless you are on a killing spree, where you get 241 gold instead of 300

IPlyFreChmpTil30

07-10-2014

Quote:
Mystogan Zero:
this game is nothing but bull **** 100% bull **** u have have high cs but u will get a ****ty teammate all the ****ing time roit is dumb they dont know ****

How is riot dumb? You just have no good insight.
If you were smarter and more attentative, Lol is a good game (if you originally think it was)
Now you're blaming riot for feeders, ragers, noobs, etc.
NO.
Its not riot ruining the game, its people who are stupid and think distrupting a good game is funny.
You can't blame riot for problems that lay elsewhere.

Tibbersworth

07-12-2014

To get good at CSing in Dota, I used Crystal Maiden (slow + weak attack) to practice in solo games.

I guess the LoL equivalent would be making a custom and using Soraka. If you want to ease into CSing, you can practice with Annie first. Her Q gives her mana back. If you find yourself low on mana while CSing, it's because your timing is off. She also gives you the challenge of having to weave in your auto-attacks sometimes to get CS when your Q is on cooldown.

Learn timing so that it becomes second nature, and you can focus on doing other things while CSing out of habit!

TeemoThatFeeder

s3Platinum.png

07-12-2014

dasdasdad

xHeartbeat

s3Gold.png

07-13-2014

my problem with cs is patience.

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-qfxdi · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.