LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

acI30

07-21-2014

me likey likey

xGeronimo

s3Platinum.png

07-22-2014

Thanks for help.

ReBornFudGe

07-22-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes smile.gif Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!

Bravehearth

07-22-2014

I would recommend Simply playing a bot game every now and then by yourself, do nothing but focus on last hitting. Having a bot game helps you focus more on last hitting then worrying about ganks,kills and avoiding poke. once you find yourself getting around 200 cs a game then you are at the point where you don't really need to practice anymore and you will find yourself getting better over time. Good Luck!

Tips
-Watch minion health closely
-Know your basic attack damage
-Use skills wisely to last hit (avoid loosing too much mana)
-Learn tower damage! Melee minions die in 3 hits and ranged minions die in 2 tower hits

rammyb173

07-22-2014

What i like to do is go into a game against intermediate bots, and make them all pokers like ziggs. Try to cs with your favorite champ or the champ u want to work on, then try getting to your goal cs while also dodging abilities at the same time. Ive used this technique and it really helps.

naail123

07-22-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes smile.gif Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!

Syncline

07-23-2014

I take AD marks when I know I'm going to be in a non-support, non-jungle role. Yes, I lose magic penetration if I'm playing a mage, but it's more important to me to have more CS than it is to output slightly more magic damage.

Hoes

s3Gold.png

07-23-2014

maybe just a little mode where u and ur friends race to get the most cs and no items is included so just basic ad that can help plp practice

Miniburner

07-26-2014

Ive found all different champions have different speeds and reaction times with their basic attacks, so make sure to remember about those. Also, some would disagree, but i like to use my abilties to assist in my farming.

Edit- Also DO NOT only use your favorite champion, contrary to popular belief. If you can CS good on any champ, it carries over to others, and the varience in your champion pick for CS's actually makes you better

Pokemon121212121

07-28-2014

As an adc i take Attack Speed Quints to help with early csing biggrin.gif

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-fhl1r · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.