LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dawglike

s3Gold.png

07-28-2014

I just made a video on some of the basic mechanical fundamentals behind being a successful cser, check it out and let me know what ya think! link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFJwVzqs7uI

Ballade No 1

07-29-2014

Aside from knowing how much damage your auto/abilities do AKA predicting the hp of the creep to hit at? some good pointers for noobs would be
A. Don't be afraid to use abilities to farm, trading replenish able mana for irreplaceable gold is worth it.
B. The trick to last hitting is last hitting AKA not pushing the lane or attacking creeps more than 1 time.
C. A lot of times u may not have an AOE spell, or it may be on cooldown, or something like that. you're going to have to decide between 2 low hp creeps because you didn't observe that they're both losing hp at a similar rate so you'd have to auto one 2 times to get both. Too late for that, learn to prioritize if you're in that situation. ALWAYS do anything for cannon creeps. Kill melee creeps over mage.
D. A lot of times, as adc, the adc is spending time harassing the other adc or support. EX Caitlyn vs Vayne. This is not wrong, it's good towards winning a fight but never give harrass if you lose a creep.

TheDTFH

07-30-2014

Honestly CSing is all about knowing your champion. Knowing how much each auto attack is going to do, the attack speed and for ranged characters the speed at which the particles of the attack move. Its simply a practice makes perfect situation to fully understand things like these to help you CS in a lane while another champion is try to kill you. IMHO.

CreepingDawn

07-30-2014

It seems to me that the most difficult part is csing well while maintaining harass on the enemy laner. Does anybody have any pointers for this?

TVAUGHAN

07-31-2014

I would love to learn how to CS. Is 100 cs at 10 mins perfect?

TVAUGHAN

07-31-2014

well.

TMSTAR Shweez 24

08-01-2014

For new players this would be cool ,

LemonnGrab

raf.png s3Gold.png

08-01-2014

for me personally, i learn to cs from watching high elo streamers

SlyveonLover

08-03-2014

Sorry guys I am nub, call me one if you want but.... wut is CS?

Epic Cubby

08-04-2014

Its really hard to hit those cannon dudes. :\

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-n5jre · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.