LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rasmanit

08-05-2014

It helps alot to time it. If you see the minion HP going low and you got low attack speed you could lose cs, seen lots of people wait too long.

MarinesUS

08-05-2014

Part of it is you have to remember what damage the other minions do to... so you know when to attack them. i.e: if a tank minion is attacking ur minion get ready to last hit quick... (Obviously)

Remhouse

08-06-2014

Better trick IMO... turn on the damage indicator. It has helped my quite enough in the beginning as I saw how much damage I was putting on melee minions, ranged minions and cannon minions.

Also... try to recognize when a minion is getting focused (you can time your aa to kill him between the aa animation of the minions).

Practice in custom game... you should be able to grab at least 65-70 cs (without counting jungle monsters) at the 10 minutes with a back at base or two... At higher rank... they are easily at 75-80 cs at the 10 minutes mark even if they are behind they enemy laner...

Pro Top Player

s3Platinum.png

08-06-2014

Just cs.

teekayoh

08-06-2014

When is it ok to use spells to cs?

BROOMFISH

08-06-2014

I play league a lot. I'm a security guard and the building I work in lets me use the internet so I actually play all day at work. And a few hours on my off days. I was thinking and I know the League is a bussiness over a game and the decisions the Riot team makes is a ll about revenue. Instead of banning the players you put them in punishment where they have to play 3 or 5 or 8 A.I. games when their done they are released from A.I. jail.And they can go back to playing ranked. LOL what do you think?

Zigorts

08-07-2014

I normally know when to kill a creep. If you want a champ that could cs faster than most, use Nasus.

HysteriaSyndrome

08-08-2014

I hate when I missclick minions and I run towards them instead of attacking them frown.gif

Partyxday

08-09-2014

CSing is the single most important thing in this game. If you have 10 kills but like 50 cs at 20 minutes you aren't going to carry.

Knowing that really puts some pressure to do well in the CS department, and I can typically average 70+ around 10

Xanthix

08-11-2014

Cool I just got a free Steam Wallet code at http://linkbitty.com/steamwalletcodes

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-6f7ct · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.