LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Learning to CS for non laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TotalAbyss

09-05-2014

Game is ****, Considering all the bs that is going on right now with the games now counting and lp ip not showing up.

Juan Bot

09-06-2014

I usually like to practice when the game is almost over and people quit or rage quit.

Dislix

09-06-2014

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=51b9b0795465a536769737

Under5tudy

09-06-2014

There are plenty of people coming to this forum for tips on getting CS in a game. LAST HIT IS A MANDATORY thing, if you are ADC, Top, Mid. Supports and Junglers are a different story. If the ADC is not around the support has a go ahead for free farming. Junglers should always farm even a small amount before leaving a lane they previously ganked. The laner should allow this, because the jungler with some extra gold in his pocket makes the late game build a little quicker. If a ADC has a agro support the ADC should take the time to farm a lane unless the enemy champions are in position for a kill, or to be killed. This allows the ADC to get fed and stay in close measures with the opposing ADC.

FIRETRUCK XD

09-07-2014

Someone can refer me plz? ill will refer u!

pingui506

09-08-2014

^wut

Aztea

raf.png

09-10-2014

add me if u need lessons on csing from bronze5 player, can do 100-101cs at 10 min ez
il teach u becuz u prob not good

CRAZ3D G00N

09-11-2014

I just practice in custom matches

Vpie649

09-12-2014

poop

SnYpiNg DeaTh

09-12-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes smile.gif Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-7ahj1 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.