LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Looking for a ranked duo! (bronze/silver)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sufficio

10-06-2014

Hey there, I'm looking for someone to duo with in ranked to help climb. I'm a support main but I can play any role besides adc. An adc to duo with would be cool, but anything is fine. I'm looking to find someone near my range, which is bronze/silver(I'm silver V).

All I ask is that you have good judgement and not rage. I typically play ranked from 9am-1pm est(with some breaks at various times for my classes), and maybe a game or two in the evenings. Not too interested in voice chatting.

My IGN is Sufficio so add me and let me know if you want to play!

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-lbd1e · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.