LeagueBoards.net Legacy Forums Archive — NA

Anyone else have this issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xioleden

10-06-2014

I was just in a ranked match as Viktor, 3/3/12, we had them pushed all the way in and after we all backed after taking a few turrets, I suddenly got slammed with "Attempting to reconnect" for about two minutes...Okay, close out the client, kill the program, turn it back on, hit reconnect. Get to 97% 4 times, and 100% twice, but kicked off each and every time back to the reconnect screen. Had a stable 100 ping pretty much the entire game until this happened.
This gonna be common? This that "DropHacking"? I somewhat doubt it, since I was allowed to reconnect just as they were hitting nexus, that or someone went so smart as to turn it off to prevent me from having a missing match in my history, but seriously. Either Riot borked, or I somehow got ****ed with, and it wasn't my connection because my skype call didn't get a quality drop or end.

The aforementioned match: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1571640729/37795527

Served by k8s-leagueboards-legacy-pods-4d522486a3f9-yg5r7 · Please include this when making a bug report.

This is a fanmade archive of the leagcy League of Legends forums/boards. If you have any comments, please use the contact form.

LeagueBoards.net isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.